Welcome!!

Hi, I am Courtney Smith and I am a natural light photographer in Germantown, TN and surrounding areas. I am also a part time nurse and a fully time mommy to two very adorable boys! When not photographing my own children I love taking photos of others.

If you are interested in me photographing your family/child/newborn, etc. please email me at courtsmith@bellsouth.net.
Also don't forget to like my FB page to see the most recent updates @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Courtney-Smith-Photography/248988098537437

Can't wait to hear from you!!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

S Family: Germantown, TN Family Photographer



When I was asked to take these photos I was so excited!! It is so different photographing older children. It was freezing outside and they were such troopers. These were a gift for their mom and I am sure she will love them!! I can only hope that my children will get along this great one day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment